My right click is not working while copying the address bar url of sites.
As you all know copying of address bar url in the case of any imp site visiting is very very imp. But suddenly it's not working. In other words Right click is not working at all.
Every time Firefox opened
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8
Alexa sparky (1.4.9), Ask & record tolbar (22.214.171.124), Fastest fox (4.0.3), Java console (6.0.20), Java quick starter (1.0), Metacafe Toolbar (126.96.36.199), Speed dial (0.9.5), Stylish (1.0.8)
Do the shortcut keys Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V work?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
I have the same problem, and is makes it very hard to work on research online...among other things.