Denne tråd blev lukket. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Most websites return "Server Not Found" but reloading the page fixes it.
Locking this thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/1398430]
When loading a page from a domain I haven't recently visited, it will almost always return the "Server Not Found - Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site," error message. If I reload the page, however, it will load. Sometimes I have to reload 2-6 times before it works, but it always eventually succeeds. When it does work, it often times fails to load certain elements like fonts, images, embedded videos, and occasionally whole stylesheets--things that often require calls to third party domain. Again, reloading the page (sometimes multiple times) will cause the page to load properly.
I have already tried:
- Different browsers on same computer (issue does not occur)
- Firefox on different computers with different OS on same network (issue does not occur)
- Cleared cache (issue persists)
- Troubleshooting/safe mode (issue persists)
- Deleted prefs file (issue persists)
- Disabled DNS prefetching (issue persists)
Ændret af cor-el den