Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Today, after updating the browser. I can't sign in to Ancestry.com

more options

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below.

Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46

I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below. Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46 I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

Valgt løsning

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 👍 0

Alle svar (2)

more options

Valgt løsning

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

more options

That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.


It could be the data for the website was corrupted. Removing them also removed the problem.