Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Bookmarks toolbar has gone blank
I changed one of my settings with the bookmarks, and now the the bookmarks toolbar does not show any bookmarks. But when I go to manage bookmarks (Ctrl-Shift-O), it clearly shows my bookmarks under Bookmarks Toolbar.
I have searched multiple solutions around here and none of them work. I have tried everything I know to get the bookmarks in the toolbar to how again. How do I do it?
Alle svar (4)
I rebooted my Mac and when firefox came back up, the Bookmarks Toolbar is now blank. I have tried toggling the hide/show toolbar options. Attached is a screenshot to show that I do have the toolbar configured, but the Bookmarks Toolbar area at the top of the firefox window remains blank, i.e. has no icons or links.
Ctrl+Shift+B does not work for me on my mac...
Thank you for any help y'all can provide!
Make sure that the "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" control is still positioned on the Bookmarks Toolbar.
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.
Thanks, i tried all those things and the finally clicked on "Restore Defaults" in the Customize palette. However, that did not restore the bookmarks toolbar. So I rebooted my computer and went back into the Customize palette. At that point, the "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" control reappeared in the customize palette, and I dragged it into the toolbar.
A bit painful, but thank you for helping me restore my firefox environment...