Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Top of window takes up too much space
The latest version of Firefox wastes too much space at the top of the window. Stuff is spread out too much. Also the drop down menus from the items in the Bookmarks Toolbar appeared to be double spaced. I will use another browser until this is fixed.
Alle svar (2)
Starting in Firefox 89, Compact Mode is no longer supported. If you've been using Compact Mode on a previous version, you should be able to retain the feature. However, for the best experience, we encourage you to use the default Density setting.
If you are an advanced user, it's still possible to activate it in the Configuration Editor (about:config page).
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Return. A warning page may appear. Click Accept the Risk and Continue to go to the about:config page.
- Find the browser.compactmode.show preference.
- Switch the toggle to true and then close the tab.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click More Tools menu.
- Choose Customize Toolbar.
- At the bottom of the panel, click the Density button.
- Choose Compact (not supported) from the menu options.
- Click Done.
More about that: Compact mode workaround in Firefox
Thanks, that took care of the spread out stuff at the top of the window, but did not change the drop down bookmarks bar menu. Still looks like the entries are double spaced.