Embedded videos don't play in feed reader
Thunderbird won't play embedded videos in the feed reader and I can't figure out how to configure it to do so. Optimally, I'd like to individually trust subscriptions to do so. Is there a way?
Alle svar (2)
Was this feed reader working before and has anything changed since then?
In order for us to better investigate this issue, we'll need some more information.
Could you please do the following?
- Open the menu > Help > Troubleshooting Information, then click Copy text to Clipboard.
- Go to https://pastebin.com, paste the info from your Troubleshooting Information page, use the Create New Paste button to create a page containing your info, then copy the resulting URL (address) of the page created.
- Open a reply to this post, and paste the link to your troubleshooting information you just copied.
Next, we'll need you to provide answers to the following questions:
- Does Thunderbird work in Safe Mode?
- Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?
- Who is the email provider?
- Who is the internet provider?
- What is the exact error message?
- What steps did you take right before this happened?
The feed reader still does not show the embedded video in safe mode. I have provided a link to the troubleshooting information here. .