Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
How To Import Firefox Saved Passwords From Old Computer Hard Disk To New Computer
My former laptop got damaged and I couldn't remember my Firefox password to restore my saved passwords.
So, when I reset password, all the old passwords in the former laptop didn't sync or rather were lost.
Now I have the Hard Disk of my former laptop and when I connected it to my new laptop and searched for Firefox "password" files I found passwords.json in a particular location: E:\***\****\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4ee3ocax.default\weave\changes.
I am looking for a way I can import this password file and access them in my Firefox account in my new laptop.
Alle svar (1)
Files in the weave folder are file used by Sync and the files in weave\changes look like some status file.
You need to transfer logins.json and key4.db from the main profile level (AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4ee3ocax.default) to the current profile folder with Firefox closed.
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder