Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Backup settings/bookmarks/history/passwords etc
Hi I would like to move mozilla to another hard drive. Reason: After startup my disk works at 100% and it takes some time to start up Firefox which I pretty much always want to do first.
I would really like to save everything as it is.
Bookmarks Bookmarks on the "taskbar" (under browser field). new tab pinned sites history passwords settings
Alle svar (2)
Type about:support<enter> in the address bar.
Under the page logo on the left side, you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To its right press the button Show Folder.
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Linux: Under the page logo on the left side, you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Directory. To its right press the button Open Directory.
Now Close Firefox. This is your current profile. Copy the folder As Is to a folder on a thumb drive. Then Copy the folder to the new system.
You can backup certain files with Firefox closed from the current profile folder to backup personal data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)