Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Help on Error 400
When I try to get into my school's faculty website, I get this error (that just started today): "HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." Is there a way to fix this?
Alle svar (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
If that doesn't help, you can also try clearing your DNS cache on your computer.
To do this, first press the Windows Key + R and enter
ipconfig /flushdns. Then go to the Firefox
about:config page and find the
network.dnsCacheExpiration preference. Set it to
0 and restart Firefox.
When Firefox starts again, go back to that preference can press the little reset button on the right side to reset it back to the default value. Then restart Firefox again.
Hope this helps.