Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Firefox browser does not open with home page set on settings.
Firefox browser does not open with home page set in settings. Occasioally it will. If home icon is clicked it will. Most of the time it opens with blank New Tab.
Alle svar (9)
This is after fully closing it or when opening a new window or something with an active session?
After initial loading/opening or after closing and re-opening.
Try opening firefox in Safe mode,
- Find the Firefox icon or click Start and type Firefox.
- Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and then click the Firefox icon.
- In the Firefox Safe Mode window, click the Start in Safe Mode option.
If it doesn't worked, then feel free to ask in Reply Section. thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum.
Thanks, that worked, but does this mean I always have to open the browser in Safe mode?
Safe Mode is a diagnostic tool. Success in Safe Mode can indicate that one of your add-ons is interfering somehow. ??
In the past two weeks, numerous user with Yahoo as their home page and a few with Gmail as their home page reported a similar problem. It would load when clicking the Home button or when launching a new window (Ctrl+n) but not at startup. Clearing the cache could help for one or two cycles but I don't think it was a permanent solution. Still trying to figure out what the cause is.
I use Hotmail (Outlook). Hope Mozilla finds a solution.
follow the steps:
- Click the 3 horizontal lines top right of the browser screen and select Options.
- Click the home icon left top.
- look New Windows and Tabs.
- and follow the attached images.
- click HOME icon top left.
tell me its help.
Thank you and regards,
Ændret af ARMAN KHAN den
Already done this.
We'll show you how to automatically open any web page you want when you launch Firefox or click the Home button.
Set or change your home page
- Open the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button on your toolbar (it's on the left side by default).
- Click Yeson the prompt to set this page as your home page.
Set your home page through Firefox options
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Click the Home panel.
- Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose to show the default Firefox Home page, custom URLs or a blank page.
Set multiple pages as your home page
You can set a group of pages as your home page. Open each page in a separate tab, select Custom URLs… in the Homepage and new windows drop-down menu and click on Use Current Pages.