Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Transferring bookmarks & history to new computer
I'm so far unable to transfer Firefox bookmarks and history from an older computer to a new one. I've tried to follow instructions on the support pages, but Firefox Library folder does not work as described in the articles. Can anybody help me? Tom
Alle svar (2)
From what system/FF version to what system/FF version?
If these are different, the files may not be compatible.
You could try this:
Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. Learn how to set up Sync.
We'll show you how to choose which types of information (bookmarks, history, add-ons, and passwords) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
Sync your passwords, history, tabs and other browsing information across your iOS, Android and desktop computers with Firefox Accounts.
What Firefox version was installed on the old computer ?
You would normally copy places.sqlite to transfer bookmarks and history.
- - - -
You can copy files like these with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover specific data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)