Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Cannot print from web on Brother printer HL-5370DW although can print from Brother MFC-J497DW
I followed all the steps in the article "Fix printing problems in Firefox," down to "Reset all Firefox printer settings," and could still not print from the web. I can print fine from PDF files and Word, and I can print from the web using Internet Explorer. My printer is a Brother HL-5370DW. I have no problem printing from web using Firefox with my other Brother printer, MFC-J497DW. I prefer to print from the first printer since it is a laser printer while the second printer is an ink-jet printer. Thanks for any help you can provide.
All Replies (1)
Some ideas come to mind such as restarting Firefox in safe mode and see if that does the trick.
- Click the 3-bar menu on the top right corner of your Firefox browser
- Click Help near the bottom
- Click Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Click Restart
- You are presented two options:
- Click Start in Safe Mode (click)
- Refresh Firefox (don't click)
You could also make a new Profile and see if you can print successfully with your laser jet printer which was recommended by another contributor.
- type this in the address bar : about:profiles
- Click Create a New Profile
- Click Launch profile in new browser