Firefox fell. Doesn't open at all
Crash ID: bp-f5c76f10-e0ef-4097-873c-e7b072160926
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36 OPR/60.0.3255.109
It sounds that this crash report hasn't been submitted.
If a line on the about:crashes page doesn't start with "bp-" then you can click this line to submit the crash report. The link will be updated and gets a "bp-" prefix if the report is submitted successfully.
- please do not add the "bp-" prefix yourself
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page.
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.
Try to start Firefox in Safe Mode to see if that works.
- Windows: hold down the Shift key while starting Firefox
- Mac: hold down the Options key while starting Firefox