Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
recaptcha not working on firefox
Recaptcha doesnt show up on any page whatsoever, i've tried clearing the cache and cookies, setting up a new browsing profile, starting FF in safe mode and reinstalling it, but nothing seems to help. Anytime i try to load a page with the captcha security check it gives me an error in the console (see the screenshot). I really don't know what to do anymore, could it be an OS issue?
Alle svar (2)
forgot to include the screenshot, here it is
Hi, are you running any Script Blockers ie : NoScript ?
Any Extensions that could block something ? What about Security Software, what are you running please ?
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?