Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Why do your updates ALWAYS screwup my computer. It's windows 7 and today your updates have destroyed my ability to open my Goggle page.
See above question and answer WHY every time you do an update it destroys my computer for at least 2 days.
Alle svar (2)
What happens when you attempt to open Google?
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Here's one guess:
Do you get a "Secure Connection Failed" page trying to access Google?
If so, do you use Avast or AVG as your security software?
If so, see: