Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
The new Firefox won't let me open my portfoloio in aol finance
Firefox won't open my portfolio in aol finanace but internet explore will so it's not an aol problem
Alle svar (5)
What happens when you try to open your portfolio? For example:
- Error message (please post the text of the message)
- Unable to make a secure connection (see: What do the security warning codes mean?)
- Blank page
- Part of page doesn't load
Do you know whether the page uses Flash? Normally, when a page wants permission to use Flash, there will be a notification icon toward the left end of the address bar, which looks a bit like a small gray Lego block. More info in this article: Why do I have to click to activate plugins?
Thanks for trying page won't load and no notification
Won't load, okay. So where do you end up?
- Clicked a link on the previous page, nothing happened
- Used a bookmark, address shows in the address bar, but tab is blank
- Logged in, then got a blank page
And so forth.
One possible explanation for blank pages is the redirect block. You can check that here:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste access and pause while the list is filtered
(3) If the accessibility.blockautorefresh preference is bolded and "modified" or "user set" to true, double-click it to restore the default value of false
don't really understand the above. I will try going back to firefox 5 and see if it works.