Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
The toolbar UI is not good in Firefox 57
This is a little suggest.
I think the UI is not good in Firefox 57. It is very inconvenient that the bar use three "more.../menu" buttons, and these buttons are not very different.
The possible change is cancel the "more.../menu" button in address bar, and make those address buttons outside from address bar, or if the developer want to keep the address buttons, maybe they can let people choose buttons is in/outside address bar.
Ændret af matif den
Alle svar (4)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
Thanks. But this is not an answer. I'm talking about UI in original/clean Firefox 57.
Photon is a new design that creates a fluid, native experience on every operating system. There is more room above the tabs, so you can move your windows, the search bar and address bar now have the option to be combined or separated, and the menus in Firefox are organized by common tasks.
In order to customize all your favorite functions, you can use the ‘Customize’ setting in this new menu. Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars
Thanks again, but your two answers are totally irrelevant to my comment.
There is no option for hide/edit those three buttons that in the picture I posted in the first comment. What I want was wrote in 3rd phase in first comment. Did you see that picture?
Ændret af matif den