After clearing my history, it is not allowing me to log into my netflix account. Please help!!!!!
Whenever I try to log in, it just stays on the same page as if it had already loaded and does NOT log me in. All after I cleared my recent history. Its very frustrating and I just want to watch my shows! Please help me out.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Web Player version 4.0.1f2. (c) 2012 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Logitech Harmony Browser Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Is there a reason you are using a very Very old version of Firefox? Also, your Flash player is out of date.
On Mac OS X 10.6 you can consider to installer Firefox 45.9.0 ESR release. Firefox 49+ no longer support 10.6 - 10.8.
Firefox 45.9.0 ESR (use the correct selector):
Ændret af cor-el den