how do I change the screen so I can use French diacritical marks? I changed my Windows setting, but to no avail.
I am taking a French class and that language uses diacritical marks. How do I update/modify Firefox so I can use same.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Type about:preferences#content<enter> in the address bar.
On the bottom of the page, find Languages. To its right, press the Choose button. Make sure the correct language and district are selected.
Your suggested solution changes the entire screen(s) to display in French. That's not my issue. I'm attaching an image my French professor gave out. She cannot help me with this issue, saying she has an international keyboard (whatever the hell that is).
Does this help at all?
I've called for more help for you.