OpenH264 video codec provided by Cisco will be installed
The "OpenH264 video codec" provided by Cisco is not being installed on any of the PCs in our company. And we need to have them installed... I've tried to install manually without any sucess and also tried the other solution I saw online. None of them worked for me. How could I fix this issue?
- Avaya Web Collaboration Audio Video Plugin
- Avaya Aura Conferencing Audio/Video and Web Collaboration Plugins
- Avaya Web Collaboration Plugin
- NPAPI plug-in for Mac Conference Client
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- The Rounds Live browser plugin - Version: 1.3.6
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- The VMware Client Support Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Adding some images to help you guys. This is what I see
I found this. Check the last line. http://www.openh264.org/faq.html
I've tried those solutions... didn't work for me. I keep seeing the same message
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.