When Safe Mode gets the job done but disabling all extensions does not
Hey! Weird problem:
I could not login via google, facebook or similar accounts on websites that support it. So I tried disabling all extensions and restarted FF without any luck. I then tried Safe Mode and it gets the job done but when I reset/refresh FF and get the extensions I wanted back it does not work again even if they are all disabled!
any insight on that? is there like a hidden extension that blocks it? I'm on the latest FF for Mac (el cap)! thanks, your input would be highly appreciated!
Ændret af hexeric den
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.010.20060
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Unity Web Player version 5.0.3f2. (c) 2015 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
As far as a new profile, I"ll have to deal with it later.