My UK Dell XPS keyboard changed itself to USA and as the password has a £ in it I can't open the computer as Alt 0163 doesn't work.
My UK Dell XPS keyboard somehow changed to USA. Before I could correct it the computer shut down and can't be reopened without the password. The password has a UK £ in it, and I can't type the £ with the US keyboard. When I type Alt+0163 nothing happens - it doesn't register as a key stroke.
This is a support forum for Firefox. We may not be able to help with this.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
This is a support forum for Firefox. We may not be able to help with this.
Yes this is outside the scope of this forum.
Most of my machines
- will boot with a usb keyboard attached
- have multiple accounts & passwords.
You may be able to get in through the OS safe mode. That may have an admin account, often users forget to even password protect that
Failing that boot another OS eg a live Linux so you can get at the Windows files. As a last resort use whatever recovery options you have.
I have tried to give you some ideas to look at, but as Fred said this is outside the scope of this forum.