The self check in system will not come on
We are a GP practice in Edmonton. We use a self check in desk. This appears to be continuously rebooting, but is still not working.
I have tried switching it on and off, but this still does not work.
Ændret af Noah_SUMO den
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Thank you for your question, but this does not sound like an issue with Firefox, more with the hardware of the terminal itself.
I recommend you contact your approved support technician who should be able to help.
I do note that you are using a very old version of Firefox, version 10, that dates from early 2012. I strongly recommend you speak to your support team about upgrading to a more recent version that will have several security fixes and usability improvements as soon as possible. You can read more about how to update Firefox here.
I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.