Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Peer reports incompatible or unsupported protocol version.
(Error code: ssl_error_protocol_version_alert)
The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Hello sambashivudu, it seems you have a very old firefox version, 10 ?
If you have xp with sp2 and above try to install firefox 43.0.1, and then try to see if you can update to latest 43.0.3 version. If you have xp with sp3 do the same and definitely you can update to latest 43.0.3 after you install the 43.0.1 version.
Then see, if the probem exist with the latest firefox.
The server only supports TLS 1.2, so you will have to update to a Firefox version that supports this protocol (probably 28+).