How dare you install newest version of firefox in the way that i loose all my bookmarks, add ons and everything i have been saving/doing on previous version?
I did not approve any installations and it happened first firefox just crashed and after that i run it again and it crashed again and this time i see it has been reinstalled with loosing all i have been doing on firefox. What was this bullshit installation - it really pisses me off? Explain yourself? My configuration was that it would not install any updates - what is this invasion of privacy?
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
That can only happen if Firefox was reset.
Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox?
There is no Old Firefox folder on desktop and in Program Files folder. there are two profile folders in mozilla firefox however one of them contain only crash folder and current profile folder has set of folders. Is there any way to get bookmarks or history of firefox?
Type about:support in the address bar and press enter.
Under the page logo on the left side you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To it’s right press the button Show Folder. This will open your file browser to the current Firefox profile. What I want you to do is go up to the Profiles folder. Then take a snap shot of it's entries;
Taking a Screen shot; Windows > Start > search box > Snip. Select Snipping Tool.
Save the picture(s) to your desktop. Now look at the Reply box below. Press the button under it that says Browse. Now select the screen shot(s) from the desktop and load them one at a time.
Ændret af FredMcD den