I'm trying to submit an application and this error appears every time I press the submit button. Server Error in '/cbse/2015/csssrenew' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.
Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
<system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web>
how can I solve this?
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
I might also suggest stackoverflow.com for a better answer.