Firefox 39.0 on Linux: When open download folder is selected. audio player starts. No audio player is added to preferences
-Select download folder -Select open containing folder opens audacious There is no audio player configured in preferences
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Xine Plugin version 1.0.2, (c) The Xine Project.Windows Media Player / RealPlayer / QuickTime compatible.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
First, do some updating.
Flash Player (Linux) Version 18.104.22.1680 https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
One user had a problem like that. Turned out it was one of his tabs.
I did the update and issue still exists. I started Firefox up clean and the problem still exists
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.