Disable sign-in notifications
How can I disable email notifications that alert me that I have signed in from a specific device?
Email is generated from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Go to a "Permissions" tab, scroll down to the very bottom until you see "Show Notifications" as the third-to-last entry. Either reset that to the default, or just select "Block".
Thanks for your help. What are the steps that you have taken to get to the "Permissions" tab? Have tried accessing the about: permissions from the title bar, but do not see a "Show Notifications" section.