I clicked SUBMIT then realized something was wrong. By clicking "Get me out of there" does it remove all the credit card details I have typed in?
I was on what I now realize was a fraudulant site. I typed in a lot of credit card and bank numbers. I clicked submit. Then a warning from Mozilla popped up that stated it could be fraudulant. I clicked "get me out of here." Did my personal info. get submitted or did the block happen prior to submission?
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.6
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
If you clicked submit, your transaction was probably submitted. Contact your bank.