AppMaker - Cant Remove Channel Gate Widget
i have just been playing around with the App-maker on Mozilla.
i created a very simple tapping app that counts up etc and finishes on a page.
but when i was done i played with some other buttons to see what they did, i added the channel gate widget. Now at the bottom of my first page is the channel gate widget and i cannot remove it. its really frustrating, A) i have no idea what it does, i removed some of the channels so there is only A now. yet i cant seem to remove the channel gate widget entirely.
any help would be great. (see attached image to see what i mean)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- PlayNow Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
The image did not attach and I am not entirely sure what this is you are developing?