Although I have downloaded the English-language version of Firefox for NEW PC LAPTOP, the bookmarks settings appear in Dutch. How do I change this?
New Toshiba S50 Satellite PC laptop -- not Mac -- bought in the Netherlands, so had English language pack installed by dealer but they still loaded the Firefox--Dutch version (UGH!) ...uninstalled that and installed English version of Firefox, but bookmark settings are still appearing in Dutch....One user gave instructions for Mac (thanks) and have English appearing on all other apps and programs....
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Check out this question and see if it helps you. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/949545
Otherwise, I believe a complete uninstall and reinstall in the correct language would be required. This would delete all your bookmarks, passwords and settings.
Try out the suggestions in the answers though, and see if they work.
Have a great day!!
Also this question may help. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/752827
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue in your other thread: [/questions/1057182]