Can't pause blocking on ghostery with FF 38.0 on Mac
After installing FF v38.0 on my macbook pro, I am no longer able to pause blocking or whitelist a site. When I press the pause button then reload the page the pause is removed and all of the trackers are still blocked. This function worked in prior versions. What happened?
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Logitech Harmony Browser Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.0
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Hi bcalvin926, Version 38 is still being developed, however since you got a head start please also contact the developer of the Ghostery add on from the addons.mozilla.org page.