The back and forward buttons on Logitech mouse don't work
My logitech performance MX back and forward buttons don't work. I tried in safe mode and they still don't work. I tried creating a custom shortcut in logitech setpoint and that didn't work either. I tried using the native mouse driver and not logitech. No luck.
I really like this functionality. Is there a way to enable these buttons?
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Picasa plugin
- Sony Reader Application Detector Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Test the mouse itself. Also check the settings in the computers control panel.
Try to assign Alt + cursor Left and Alt + cursor Right to the Back and Forward buttons with the mouse driver software.
I tried the alt- right, etc, and it didn't work. The mouse works fine in all other applications and the back and forward work in Explorer, even with the new keystroke assignments.
Hi mike, i'm not sure if this will help but how about this add-on called "Vimperator". It is easy to use and works like vim. (Try this as an alternate till we figure out the problem) :)
Hope that helped.
Akshay Tiwari Saying to try an add-on is fine, but be sure to include a link to it. I went looking, and found several.
Vimperator :: Add-ons for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vimperator/