i am unable to log in, I am unable to find help for thisz> is there any employee that aciutallty can help, is there a link to some actual help from Mozilla orir
I am very frustrated with Firefox help, there doesn't appear to be any. ,
PLEASE HELP ME
I am unable to log into Firefox to be able to sync my new laptop with my Desktop. There is more to explain if I could just speak or chat with a real person? Please.
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Version 188.8.131.5203
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Google Updater One-Click Deluxe Install plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Hi, Could you tell me "Whats happening when you try to Login Into SYNC Account?"
Type "about:accounts" in URL
- Get Started > Already have an account? Sign in
Thank you for your reply. I was able to log in to my Firefox account The sync does not seem to be enough, I've gotten some bookmarks but many are not syncing at all. can you give me any other info,? Thank you Joe
check your SYNC Progress and SYNC Log
- Type the following in URL
hello, thanks for tying to help. I followed your advice but it did nothing to change the sync. check your SYNC Progress and SYNC Log
Type the following in URL about:sync-log about:sync-tabs about:sync-progress ''
No change at all. How can I "re-sync"? any ideas are appreciated
You can find a Sync button in the Customize palette and drag it in the Firefox menu drop-down list or on a toolbar to make it easier to Sync manually.
You can toggle this pref temporarily to true to also get a Sync log in case of success if you want to test this.
- services.sync.log.appender.file.logOnSuccess = true