The google search bar in my address window is gone.
The google search bar has disappeared from my address window. How do I get it back?
Move your mouse to the top of the Firefox window, then right click. You will see a menu of the available toolbars.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 30
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Move your mouse to the top of the Firefox window, then right click. You will see a menu of the available toolbars.
Make sure that all toolbars are visible and that the search bar is still positioned on a toolbar.
- Firefox menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to show the Menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Customize in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the "Restore Defaults" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file if this didn't help.
In Firefox, I clicked on the (upper-right) 3-bar menu button > Customize Button (lower left - in box). "Additional Tools and Features" appears within the window. The FF Search Bar "Icon" (drop down w/ engines) was in the list, I clicked and dragged it into my address bar. This did the trick - hope it works for you. (Aug 19, '14)
I'm a newbie to the help forum; so many others helped me here I thought I'd take a shot at this solution. Good luck.
Ændret af FoxOneFoxOne den