Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
how can I import my bookmarks from my Firefox desktop from my pc to my android if Sync doesn't work?
I'd like to import my desktop bookmarks from my pc, but sync isn't working...it's there a way to do this?
All Replies (3)
You said sync in not working, but why ? and what errors you are getting ? you can try through How do I set up Sync on my computer? article.
Report back, was this helpful.
I did everything it said to do in that article. My c ok mputer is a refurbished Dell notebook, old, and for some reason will not sync, just terms news there was a problem and to try again. I put in the numbers my phone have me, but no luck.
I had a similar problem and tried Sync. It didn't help much. So I experimented.
This works pc to phone, I don't know the other direction.
- On your desktop computer save all your bookmarks as an HTML file.
- Open the HTML file in any editor that supports links (even MS Word).
- Scroll through and delete everything you don't want.
- If you want to add text do so.
- Save the result as an HTML file.
- Use whatever method you have to move or copy the file to your phone.
- Select the file and choose to open with Firefox.
Now all your links are available, sectioned off as you desire, can be activated as links, and then saved as regular bookmarks if you wish.
A moderate pain in the butt, but that's what we get when we expect a small minimalist slab of metal to act like a BIG computer.