Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
I somehow lost my bookmarks toolbar. How do I get it back?
This happened after being gone a week with computer off. It coincided with my inability to click "restore previous session". The latter doesn't bother me too much, but I use the bookmarks toolbar all the time.
All Replies (2)
Sometimes toolbars are missing because they are hidden, you just need to bring them back up. Visit this article to learn how to bring them back: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars. You can learn tips and tricks at the same time.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file if the above didn't help.