How can I delete a line in ff 4.0.6 that I added? previous methods don't work.
I added the Boolean line in about:config; network.manage-offline-status and set value to false, as FF was going offline every time my Mac slept. The next morning the offline behavior returned. Silly me, I simply added the line again and now have it twice. How do I delete that extra command? Even if it's ineffective it's untidy.
Right-click (or control+click) on the one you do not want and choose Reset. When you re-start Firefox it will be removed.Pročitajte ovaj odgovor sa objašnjenjem 1
Dodatni detalji o sistemu
Ovo se desilo
Nisam siguran koliko često
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Korisnički agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
Right-click (or control+click) on the one you do not want and choose Reset. When you re-start Firefox it will be removed.
Bravo, thanks a million.