I need to go back to FF4 beta 4. beta 6 SUCKS!
FF4.0b6 is so SLOOOOWW. I'd like to go back to FF4.0b4, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?
Dodatni detalji o sistemu
Stranice na koje utiče
- eMusic DLM 188.8.131.52
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Korisnički agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
I have been a loyal FF user since the very beginning and as an IT consultant have switched hundreds of client over to it. This FF6 is an abomination. None of my Add-Ons are compatible with it, causing "TypeError: Components.classes[cid] is undefined". I just sent a link for a youtube training video to my clients and it was pointed out that FF6 will not recognize it (Chrome and IE do). "Enter" does not work when going to a site via address bar. The worst part is if you try to use an older version of FF it will relentlessly ask you to "upgrade" to 6. Now I am having to scramble to get Chrome to all my clients to save face after insisting on their switch to FF all these years. I can't believe that FF doesn't come with a "revert to previous edition" just in case of a huge mess up like 6.