Javascrypt is enabled. Netflix says it is not enabled. What do I do now?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
I first tried to download a Netflix movie
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Windows XP Pro SP3, Dell Inspiron 6000.
Does the Netflix movie player work in Firefox now? Previously it used a kind of DRM that only worked with the ActiveX version of Windows Media Player used in IE.
I assume you are not using the NoScript extension, a tool to manage scripts on a site-by-site basis. If you are, check the NoScript pop-up for domains that Netflix uses other than its main domain.
I no longer have a Netflix account, but hopefully another user can work on this with you to diagnose the problem.