Every time I close a window that has opened up (not a tab) all the open windows close and it's driving me nuts!
If I have opened up a link and it comes up as a separate window and not a tab, then I go to close that window, all the other Firefox windows that are open will close too. Is there anything to prevent this? It is extremely annoying when I have to go and open all the windows/tabs again!
Every time Firefox opened
== since upgrading
Dodatni detalji o sistemu
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Korisnički agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
I had the same problem, and followed the suggestion to open in safe-mode. By trial & error I found that disabling all add-ons worked for my problem. It was very frustrating before so hopefully this will be a permanent fix.
Thanks for suggestion.
Hey thanks, I will try it is safe mode and see if that helps!