[Crash] Sudden Crash on Firefox for Android 79.0.0
- Environment **
Firefox for Android : 79.0.0 (Build #2015753875) AC: 48.0.8, f8d50ada8 GV: 79.0-20200720193547 AS: 61.0.10
OS: Android 9.0.1
- What happened?/Step to reproduce **
- browse a website
- lock the phone screen
- unlock the phone
- Firefox no responses,and then (fews seconds) it crashed
- no dialog box which reminds me that "it crashed and I need to send crash report to Mozilla" after crashing.
This issue reproduces every time.
All Replies (1)
Thank you for getting in touch about this. So that we can look into this further:
- Type about:crashes into the addressbar
- Find the crash that happened and select the Socorro link.
- This will then open up a new page. Please can you copy and paste the address of that page into a response to this thread.
This will give us the information we need to look into this further and establish what has happened.
Thank you for your help.