Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
firefox not opening articles from home page win10
When the home page comes up Firefox will not open a page unless you click on it multiple times. Yet if you right click and open in a new window it opens immediately. Also if you open another link from within a page already opened it opens immediately. Any suggsegtions?
All Replies (1)
Hi, your browser is not supported so I would suggest reinstall or do a refresh.
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!