Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Reply button does not work on Craigslist. Anyone have a solution? Works if I use Chrome.
I have 2 computers. Shut them both down the evening of May 1 due to an impending thunderstorm. Turned back on the next morning, and Craig's list replies did not work. I get a small square in the middle of the screen that says 'something went wrong'. I've tried the fixes listed on the help forum at Craig's with no luck. Someone there said that the reply button would work with the Chrome Browser. Downloaded Chrome. It does work using Chrome.
Anyone have a solution? My preferred browser is Firefox.
All Replies (9)
Separate Security Issue : Update your Flash 21.0 r0 Flash Player Version: 22.214.171.124 Current Version https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue. :(
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove your Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. This process does not remove your Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords), since that information is stored in a different location.
To do a clean reinstall of Firefox, please follow these steps: Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from mozilla.org (or choose the download for your operating system and language from this page) and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (or open the Firefox menu and click the close button ).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
More information about reinstalling Firefox can be found here.
WARNING: Do not use a third party uninstaller as part of this process. Doing so could permanently delete your Firefox profile data, including but not limited to, extensions, cache, cookies, bookmarks, personal settings and saved passwords. These cannot be easily recovered unless they have been backed up to an external device! See Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
Please report back to say if this helped you!
Thanks. The computer I use daily is a Windows XP. The newest version of Firefox will not work with XP. I have version 40.0.
i have tthat problem at times i have found that going to control panel and into the nouse preferences and jusy witcgh to different style sav changes then go back anfd it works, sometimes my mose wot work in certain apps. s o thartswhsatt i do and it works, i dont know why. it works but ithasfor me.
Hi David- I'm really not having mouse issues. I was just stating, in response to your suggestion of doing a clean reinstall, I wouldn't be able to do that because of the Windows XP operating system. Can't do a re-install of the newest version of Firefox because my OS doesn't support it. :(
ok sorry i may have misread the post, sometimes whren i put my mouse onsomething that doesnt work, i go to control psanel and change it then iut takes off andstsarts workng, thought it might work for you.
OHHH! I see what you mean. I'll try it. Can't hurt! Thanks!
When you say 'switch to a different style', I'm not sure what you mean? There are buttons, pointer, pointer options, wheel and hardware drop down menus on my mouse preferences.