Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Firefox Quantam crashes nearly every time I try to upload image to Facebook.
Firefox Quantam crashes almost without exception every time I try to upload an image to Facebook. It MAY happen when loading to another social media forum but Facebook is the only one I use on my PC so I don't know. This never happened with any older version of Firefox or any currently with any other browser. I have been sending crash reports every time it happens but so far no response or help forthcoming. Please help.
All Replies (3)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
I will try this out and let you know how it goes. I did do a reset before but I think that was with my old Firefox when it kept running slowly. I will let you know if it works. Thanks.
So, I tried the refresh but Firefox still crashed when I tried to upload an image to Facebook. Any other ideas please?