Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
site login turns off automatically
Why is it that just recently when trying to login to my saved sites that I cant. I have checked the option to save login to sites. But when I close my browser it automatically resets and turns the option off. So I have to go back into options menu and click "remember site login".
All Replies (1)
A detail like a website remembering you (log you in automatically) is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you:
- You can create a cookie" "Allow" exception to keep specific cookies, especially in case of secure websites and when cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: Exceptions
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Cookies
- do not clear the Site Preferences
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exception for password and other website specific data
- clearing cookies will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an Allow exception you may want to keep