when i go to tools, options security tab I have no junk icon
I am trying to stop spam emails and trying to access junk settings
Some e-mail provider have user controlled filters for incoming mail. Check with your support.Pročitajte ovaj odgovor sa objašnjenjem 0
Dodatni detalji o sistemu
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Korisnički agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Hi, to control spam, you need to look at the settings within your email program, and not in Firefox.
Incidentally, you are using a very old version of Firefox which for security reasons should be updated - the latest is 40.0.3 and you are using 29. See Update Firefox to the latest release.
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.
Some e-mail provider have user controlled filters for incoming mail. Check with your support.
Firefox is a web browser and not a email client as to why you do not see a Junk section in Options/Preferences on Firefox.