এই থ্রেডটি সংরক্ষিত ছিল। যদি আপনি সাহায্য চান তাহলে অনুগ্রহ করে একটি নতুন প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন
Lost all my Bookmarked website / links . How do I get it back?
Hello My computer has been acting-up recently. When I restart , before it goes to the Windows screen it says "recovering lost DRAM" and then restarts. It does this 2 or 3 times before it will boot to Windows.
I have Windows 10 , and am using a Classic shell that emulates the look of Windows 7.
Today after my computer booted to Windows, I find out that I lost all my saved Firefox bookmarks. I restarted again but nothing changed. I never saved my Bookmarks so can't do a restore. I did not delete any of the Bookmarks .
I had a lot of important information in those bookmarks that I need. Can you please help me.
All Replies (4)
Hi, it might be worth temporarily disabling Classic Shell.
If that doesn't help, you can try this: Open bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import and Backup > Restore, and see if you have a backup there.
If not, please see -
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!
I tried the solution mentioned in below Link but I still can not find any of my old saved Bookmarks. I can't see an old Profile anywhere. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data
Sounds that you have memory (DRAM) problems with your computer.
- Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool: http://www.memtest.org/
Do you have an "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop in case you used the Firefox Refresh feature?
Do you have any profiles in the default location?
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Go up one level to the Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ folder.
"AppData" (XP: Application Data; Mac: ~/Library; Linux: ~/.mozilla) is a hidden folder.
Sorry about the delayed response.
I don't know how to utilize the Memory test link you provided.
The Profiles in the default location are all from July 1st onwards, which is after I lost my bookmarks.
I don't have the C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile>\ folder
- But I did manage to turn on the show hidden files and folders.
- After turning this on I then did what is mentioned in the 1st link of Scribe's post.
- I then accessed the Run dialog as mentioned in Scribe's link , then typed " %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ " .
- 2 folders then appeared. 1 had bookmarks from July 2016 and the other had Bookmarks from June 2016 . I lost all my Bookmarks on July 1st or the day before.
- Now how do I access the bookmarks from June 2016? The folder's name is " 4r79zr4y.default "
- When I open the above Folder and then open the " bookmarkbackups " folder , all the files are JSONLZ4 . I tried to open it with Windows Explorer but it won't open. Opening with Notepad just shows some unintelligible script.
I tried to open the JSONLZ4 file with the method shown in below video tutorial but it doesn't work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBuT1tc7LBU
pumice দ্বারা পরিমিত