I have tried FIREFOX at least 3 times, with NO SUCCESS! wHO CAN i TALK TO ABOUT WHAT i'M DOING/NOT DOING???
Initially, I got a home page that had NO EXIT POINTS! I was stranded there. later I tried and found that I had difficulty navigating and some common service type programs would not work properly. I simply could not make Firefox work! HELP !!!!! i NEED A GOOD EDUCATION ON HOW TO USE FIREFOX! For all its myriad faults, Explorer has always been easy to use.
অতিরিক্ত সিস্টেমের বর্ণনা
- ব্যবহারকারী এজেন্ট: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS124307; GTB7.4; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I'd suggest you try reading Get started with Firefox - An overview of the main features, it'll help you learn how to use Firefox and get started :)
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
Click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press the F11 key.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
I'm going to download the newest version and read EVERYTHING! I've received responses from several people and I really appreciate it. If I hit more snags, I'll not hesitate to scream "HELP" Lee Robinson W. Palm Beach Maybe someone on here lives around here!