Private Browsing on Firefox for Android
As you browse the Web, Firefox for Android remembers information, such as usernames and passwords you've saved. There may be times when you don't want Firefox to remember your browsing history, such as when shopping for a birthday present for a family member who shares your device.
Table of Contents
How do I open a new Private Browsing tab?
- Open a blank, Private Tab: Tap the Firefox below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) , then tap . button (either
- Open a link in a Private Tab: Long-tap on a link to bring up a menu and choose .
Access your open Private Browsing tabs
Tap the tab icon at the top of your screen, then tap the mask icon to view the sites you've opened in Private Browsing.
- Open a new, Private Tab by tapping the plus icon .
- To close a tab, tap the next to the tab you want to close. You can also close all open tabs by tapping the menu button, then .
What does Private Browsing not save?
- Visited pages
- Form and Search entries
- Downloads (downloaded files will still be saved to your device, but they will not appear in Firefox's download history)
- Temporary Internet files (cached files)
এই প্রবন্ধটি শেয়ার করুন: http://mzl.la/1xKv6zl